My Beautiful Grandma🌹

when I was 13, this happened.

was going to boarding school at that time, On a fine evening, not a fine evening anymore we were served snacks and we came back to our dorms and sitting on the bed (as usual evening talks) and having a chat with my friends and there comes a phone call (My mom).She said your uncle is coming to pick you up, you have to come back home immediately. There's nothing in my mind, I went home, it's already night I was sleepy there are lots of people sitting on the chairs around a long rectangular box (Coffin). The only thing i hoped when i was walking through the coffin was please don't it happen,I have a lot of things to do with you. I walked  through the coffin i didn't looked at the coffin and went straight into the room and hit the bed i didn't cry because I felt normal i thought nothing happend.So in the morning everyone was still in the same position i woked up and i was leaning to the wall and watching everything ,what everyone does .I didn't even dared look at the coffin even in the morning I went to the backyard where no  one's there i went and i started crying heavily.I cried and i cried and came back .They are performing death rituals ,and there comes, my grandma is taken out of coffin, i touched my grandma there are many thing in my mind going on at the moment.

 I used to go to my grandma every summer holidays and I used to spend my whole summer there even if my parents are not willing to come .We really share a special bond when i was a kid i used  to envy my grandma's aura.She is so tall, she used to have a long hair and with big beautiful eyes. The style of her saree draping is another level and there comes the beautiful thing she used to put a long oval shaped tilakam(sticker) blw her her thick black brows and that looks so beautiful. The most beautiful thing is she used to have broad shoulder,Every time I see her I tell myself how is that even possible to have that broad shoulders I used to love them the most and that looks so beautiful .I used to envy her beauty, but her life is not beautiful as she was. She used to not utter a single word or share any feelings .She is full of her dark secrets. We use to go to the hospital together every summer.  After a certain period She even stopped going to the hospital. I spent my childhood with her, but I still feel like I didn't have a beautiful bond with her. It really felt weird when I'm with her. She used to look depressed, but she used to smile like nothing and that smile is the most beautiful  thing ever happend. Most of the time and she used to be alone all the time, but when i'm with her i used to feel like butterflies in my stomach as if I feel for my boyfriend.She is full of love.

Thank you for reading my post and spending your little valuable time for my post, Hope you liked it.

Hope you have a better day.Lovelove ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self-love ✅gone right✅

Nothing matters, until it's you👉👈