Nothing matters, until it's you👉👈


When i was 17 years old. I asked my mom, I would like to learn an instrument. What do you expect the answer. First sentence that came from my mom's mouth is do things that suits your age and she asked me what do you wanna do with learning an instrument, will you start a band, I was like "what". I was just 17, I can learn thing that eases me. So then I started thinking why is it related to age. I was not surprised my mom's reaction I know she'd say something to like this, All she said was do good in your studies and get a gold medal. All went like what type of gold medal should I get🤪.  

Age is just a number and when did that number started getting so important and started controlling our lives. Does  age define us, what to do when to do. After I started asking this so many times to myself. I tried to find out the answer. It may sound silly but it's not silly I googled it and there i found many amazing and inspiring stories and, i was amazed reading those. There was something like this, there is an old woman she is 60 years old and she started learning karate at 60 years old, what's so surprising in it. All she had to have is good health.

So it's never late to learn something new, be your own type. Age  doesn't matter. Don't let anyone bad influence you, before someone is telling you something, ask yourself is that right and analyze it. Don't let age define you. Nothing matters until it is you and only thing we have to do is finding ourselves. When you learn isn't important, what you learn is important .

 Thank you for stopping by and reading my post and spending your little time for it, Hope you liked it.

Hope you have a better day, Lovelove ❤


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Beautiful Grandma🌹

Self-love ✅gone right✅